Past Retreats 2020
- Adelaide, SA, 29–30 August, Weekend Meditation Retreat
- Adelaide, SA, 25–26 July, Weekend Meditation Retreat
- Perth, WA, 25 – 27 July, 3-Day Meditation Retreat – CANCELLED
- Kallara, VIC, 20 – 27 June, 7-Day Retreat – CANCELLED
- Adelaide, SA, 6 June, 1-Day Meditation Retreat
- Newbury, Berkshire UK, 23–30 May 2020, 7-Day Retreat – POSTPONED
- Kallara, VIC 14–21 March, 7-Day Retreat
- Adelaide VIC, 1 March, 1-Day Retreat
- Sydney NSW, 22–23 February, Weekend Retreat
- Melbourne VIC, 18–20 January, 3-Day Retreat
Past Retreats 2019
- Kallara, VIC, 30 Nov–7 Dec, 7-Day Retreat
- Newbury, Berkshire UK, 13–17 November, 4½-Day Retreat
- Barcelona 9–10 November, Weekend Retreat
- Melbourne VIC, 26 October, Meditation Day
- Adelaide Hills SA, 19–20 October, Weekend Retreat
- Kallara, VIC 14 – 21 September, 7-Day Retreat
- Adelaide Hills SA, 31 August, Meditation Day
- Cabarita Beach, NSW 17–18 August, Weekend Retreat
- Adelaide, SA, 27 – 28 July, Weekend Retreat
- Perth, WA, 13 – 15 July, 3-Day Retreat
- Kallara, VIC 22–27 June, 5-Day Retreat
- Barcelona 25–26 May, Weekend Retreat
- Oxford, UK 18–19 May, Weekend Retreat
- Kallara, VIC 16–23 March, 7-Day Retreat
Recent Past Retreats full description
- Adelaide SA, 29–30 August 2020, Weekend Retreat -
A Meditation Weekend with LINDA CLAIR.
Participants can choose to attend 1 or 2 days.
Saturday 29th August 9.30am–5.30pm
Sunday 30th August 9.30am–5.30pm
This non-residential weekend retreat with Linda Clair is suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. It will be mainly silent, but there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion with Linda.
Linda will give guidance during some of the meditation sessions.
The format for this meditation day is similar to our longer, non-residential retreats.
- Kallara, 14–21 March 2020, 7-Day Meditation Retreat - A 7-Day Silent Residential Meditation Retreat with LINDA CLAIR
The retreat will start on Saturday 14th March at 2.30pm and finish on Saturday 21st March at 12pm. The cost for the retreat is AUD$965 and this includes all teaching, food and accommodation. You need to bring your own bedding (that includes a pillow and towel*).
It will be mainly silent, but there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion.
Kallara Conference Centre is nestled in the scenic foothills of the Strathbogie Ranges (Victoria), and backs onto native bushland with wildlife and scenic walking tracks.